Saturday, January 27, 2007

Contemplating Hermitage



I've decided to set up camp in my room. Let's face it, socialization is a lot of work and yields very few results, whereas sitting in my room ploughing through the endless list of books that I have to read takes nearly no effort at all, especially when there's a box of Crispix in my closet. Anyway, welcome to my blog, which may become my only connection to the outside world if I do shut myself away from the world.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Welcome to the blog world!

As for your hermitage, didn't we already decide I'd be joining you? I hope there's enough Crispix to share.

Megs said...

By the way, I'm perfectly aware that socialization is not a word. English major's perogative.

Lili and Jeff said...

Megan. You are my favorite. You are the reason I wake up in the morning. I love you. The end.