Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A post about which you will not care unless you like Doctor Who.

So . . . I was already in love with Doctor Who after the Christopher Eccleston series, because it was lovely, and Christopher Eccleston was endearingly goofy and cheesy. This is my favorite scene from the whole season.





Thanks for the memories, 9th Doctor

But I just started the second series (season) and I'm already in love with David Tennant, mostly because of this clip. The part I love happens about a minute in.


He quotes the Lion King! And it's brilliant!

So I'm officially over my mourning period and ready to embrace this Doctor. (Also, I hope the new one we're getting in the spring will be great so that I have something to look forward to when I get through the Tennant era. Yeah. I'm one episode in and I'm already thinking about that. People as obsessive as I am shouldn't watch TV.)
(Incidentally, Anthony Head, or Giles from Buffy, is going to be a villian in this series. I'm so excited.)

1 comment:

grburbank said...

Sadly, I am not into Dr. Who, but one day...

Anyway, I wanted to share this clip. Maybe you're already aware of the hilarious comedy of Catherine Tate? In this sketch her character, Lauren Cooper, goes head to head with David Tennant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHAJ4VFStUE