So here's what's happening. Jill is graduating today, which is both lovely and a bummer. I'm going to miss her when she moves next week. Ann is also engaged these days, so by the end of the summer, D'CALC will be all new. I have one new roommate ready to go for fall, but I'm still in the market for another one, so that will be exciting.
Lindsey just came to visit, and it was great. We dyed our hair, had loaf night (meat loaf, ice cream loaf) ate sushi, watched lots of Buffy, took trips to Indy and Nashville (IN, not TN) and went on a puppy hunt. Sadly, Lindsey did not end up buying a puppy, but it was pretty fun trying to find puppies all the same. I miss her.
Can you tell that our hair is a little redder?
Eric making ice cream loaf - delicious, no matter how gross the word loaf is.
In other news, right after I finished my last project of the semester but one, my computer crashed. I took it up to the Apple Store in Indy and found out that I was still covered by Apple Care for 18 DAYS. And I'd been having problems with my cord for about a week, but I probably would have just gone to buy a new one if my computer crashed, because I didn't think I was still covered. I also had a minor crack in my case, and Seth the Genius asked if I wanted to have that fixed as well, so I ended up with a new cord, a new keybord/case, and a new hard drive - 100 gigs bigger than my old one because they don't make 150 GB hard drives for my computer anymore - and it was all free. It was a little miracle.
Finally, tomorrow is my Taco Friend Torie's wedding. I wish I could be there doing bridesmaidly duties, but instead I will just send her lots of love across the cyber channels and hope it gets there in time.
I love you, uuinni!
I won't make any promises, but I'm hoping to get back to more regular blogging soon. Brace yourselves.



5 comments:
Happy end of semester! (I am envious.) Loaf really is a very gross word isn't it? Especially since it makes me think of pimento loaf. *shudder* It's always nice to hear of good customer service/warranty stories since we so rarely do. I look forward to many fantastic posts this summer.
Your hair looks great! I can't really tell with Lindsey's, but I can with yours (maybe it's just the picture). I really like that color on you.
I'm jealous that you got to hang out! Although not so much of the Buffy... or the sushi. Sometimes it's good that you two have each other. :)
Yay for blogging again! I have missed you in the blogosphere. It just isn't the same without you here.
It's true, the word "loaf" is gross! I never quite realized it. I thought the ice cream loaf looked quite delicious though.
I really love ice cream, it looks delicious in loaf form! We moved yesterday. Our apartments back "cement" yard is also Muse musics. I thought of you a ton as I was brushing my teeth and listening to artists tune up. I think it might be slightly annoying at times, but also just funny! Miss you tons! Hope all is going great!
Hooray for your apple care! Normally Macs going bad is the worst news one can hear, but that ended up great! Also, your blue hat is absolutely fashion forward and fabulous. I love it!
Post a Comment