Friday, August 24, 2012

Progress

My baby is smiling. She's smiling and reacting to toys. I say reacting because she's not really playing with toys so much, but she follows them with her eyes and she follows some better than others. (I'm guessing this is because the black penguin rattle is easier for her to see against the ceiling than the whitish Sophie the Giraffe, but maybe she just prefers penguins.)

The other day I put her in her crib when she was still awake, and as I walked out of the room, she craned her neck around to watch me go. It was the cutest thing.

Some documented proof:

 

I am dying of the cuteness. CB, you can go ahead and continue going bald as long as you'll keep giving me gummy grins. I will still think you are the most beautiful baby in the world. (But the peach fuzz that's starting to grow on your head makes me think you won't be bald for too long, so you probably won't look like  a little old man forever.)

1 comment:

mkgs said...

Have I said before that I think she looks like Eric? I'm not sure if she did look like him before and I didn't notice it, or if she just looks like him now that she's a little older.