I really love this wonderful man. He is so incredibly patient and loving. I love his self-confidence, his humility, his sense of humor, and his all-around good sense. When I am falling apart, he is always there to help me put everything back together. I love the way we work together. I love the way we are best friends. I love the way he always tells me that he loves me and makes me feel special. I love the way he plays with Clara, and how he helps me get through tough days without batting an eye to show he's frustrated. He's a gem.
I'm trying to find truth in words, in rhymes, in notes, in all the things I wish I wrote. - The Format
Monday, February 11, 2013
An Ode to the Birthday Boy
Today is Eric's birthday. We had a pretty quiet day, but we did enjoy some fried chicken (thank you, America's Test Kitchen) a delicious Rigo Jancsi cake (thank you, Ann Cox, for being the reason I've heard about this cake for two years and the reason I had to spend about 3 hours making it yesterday - but it was truly delicious).
I really love this wonderful man. He is so incredibly patient and loving. I love his self-confidence, his humility, his sense of humor, and his all-around good sense. When I am falling apart, he is always there to help me put everything back together. I love the way we work together. I love the way we are best friends. I love the way he always tells me that he loves me and makes me feel special. I love the way he plays with Clara, and how he helps me get through tough days without batting an eye to show he's frustrated. He's a gem.
I really love this wonderful man. He is so incredibly patient and loving. I love his self-confidence, his humility, his sense of humor, and his all-around good sense. When I am falling apart, he is always there to help me put everything back together. I love the way we work together. I love the way we are best friends. I love the way he always tells me that he loves me and makes me feel special. I love the way he plays with Clara, and how he helps me get through tough days without batting an eye to show he's frustrated. He's a gem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment