Answer: not really. It's really funny to me how people can just sense the people whom they will enjoy. I've already started hanging out with a few of the girls in my room and some of the girls from upstairs (not to mention some of the boys, who seem to be pretty cool) and I barely see the girls I wasn't feeling super close to in the beginning, because they have gravitated as well. You find the people who want to do what you want to do, and then you end up talking to the people you have something to say to, and pretty soon you have groups of friends amid the larger group (and thus cliques are formed, but that's not quite where I was going with this.) It's the same thing that happened with me and roommates - those who got along stayed, and those people outside the apartment that we got along with ended up moving in with us or spending most of their time at our apartment. My room assignments really don't have anything to do with who I spend most of my time with, and it was a good idea to mix things up a little. That way I'll get to know the people who don't naturally end up being my soulmate in the London sense of the word.
10 points for identifying the title reference.
1 comment:
ARGHHH, I'm so jealous. So so so so jealous.
Um, have a good time :)
Post a Comment