Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back!

Hey friends! I'm back in the blogosphere! I kind of want to wait to blog about the wedding until I have wedding pictures, but it was perfect as far as I'm concerned. I'm so grateful to all of you who sent good wishes or came by. There's nothing like a wedding to make you feel really loved.

We're now settled in here in the Rio Grande Valley. Our apartment is pretty much set up, and we recently welcomed a new KitchenAid mixer into our family. (What shall I name it? It's so beautiful!) Anyway, until I manage to find library work or something like unto it, I'll be continuing to do some web marketing, and I'll be having fun spending some time cooking, which I've been wishing to do for years without any time or space or supplies. Eric doesn't complain. (If you want to read about any of my cooking experiments, I've agreed to blog with my Long sisters-in-law over at Sisters-in-Long. I don't anticipate that anything I post will be a particular cooking breakthrough, but if you like that kind of thing, feel free to peruse. My sisters-in-law will probably benefit you more, but I will post pictures of my husband with gooey fingers.

Until I get wedding pictures, here are some pictures of our honeymoon to close out the post. Happy New Year!

Driving through Bearizona

Bear Cave!

Eric loves bears. 

Grand Canyon!

Eric's salad has a doily. So he's raising his pinky to you. 

Oak Creek Canyon. 

Eric doing his best John Muir. 

Pretty red rocks

Giant peach cobbler of bliss/destiny

A gigantic cow.
Happy to be back.

3 comments:

emilymcb said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you're back :)

mkgs said...

Me too!

Sean and Jennie said...

I am also so glad you are back! Can't wait to read about your fun life in Texas. I am a little jealous of your new kitchenaid, yay for free appliances!