day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
I feel like I just explained this right before I got married, but I'll play anyway. My blog name comes from this scene in Hamlet.
It's always been one of my favorites (and I love Branagh's melancholy delivery here, so say what you will about him, haters), and I think I changed the name to this one day when I realized that I can't control my life - things never turn out the way I plan, and I'm not sure I would want them to. All I can do is try to be ready for whatever comes, and though Hamlet is talking about death, I've always just liked to think of it as a way of accepting and facing what you can't control with faith that it will all work out.
1 comment:
if this weren't the title of your blog, there is a very good chance that it would be mine :)
Post a Comment