Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 15

day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

(I'm doing one more because I got off and want to be back on)

  1. "Still" - Ben Folds
  2. "Untitled" - Neko Case
  3. "Just a Little Lovin'" - Dusty Springfield
  4. "And the Glory of the Lord" - Mormon Tabernacle Choir
  5. "Heard It on the X" - ZZ Top
  6. "Moments With Oliver" - Rachael Yamagata
  7. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" - Relient K
  8. "Heaven Forbid" - The Fray
  9. "Down in the Park" - Foo Fighters
  10. "Tymps (Sick In the Head)" - Fiona Apple
And because that was fun, I'm going to do it one more time. 
  1. "All I Ask" - Crowded House
  2. "Pay No Mind" - Beck
  3. "My Unusual Friend" - Fruit Bats
  4. "Love Itself" - Leonard Cohen
  5. "I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry" - Dexter Gordon
  6. "Blue Lips" - Joseph Arthur
  7. "Prenzlauerberg" - Beirut
  8. "Glory Bound" - Martin Sexton (from The American, since there are two versions)
  9. "Star of Bethlehem" - Neil Young
  10. "The Beautiful Occupation" - Travis

No comments: