For those of you who demanded haircut pictures, here are some I took on my phone (because my card reader is broken and I'm too lazy to wait until Eric gets home with his computer).
 |
| Before |
 |
| Before I cut the bangs and couldn't stand to leave them down. |
 |
| After cutting bangs - feeling slightly better but still like one side is longer than the other, and not in a cool way. | | | |
|
|
I like the lightness of it - it's already so crazy hot down here, and I know it's only going to get worse. I don't really love the cut itself, but I think I can make it work until I get to Utah in July, at which point I will probably pay a visit to Sami for some shaping that involves actually asking me where I part my hair every day and things like that.
2 comments:
You're cute! I don't think the haircut looks bad and you did really well with your bangs! I look forward to probably seeing you this summer!
I love the cut! You look so cute=) I am bummed that I leave Utah right before you get here!
Post a Comment