Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Errant Pictures

These are pictures from the 4th of July and our beach trip in May, which didn't get included in my last post because I just got them from my talented friend Debra. I weeded out the ones where I look "candid" and by that I mean . . . gross. (Not Debra's fault - I'm just not photogenic 100% of the time.) Anyway. Here are some pictures that make life in the Valley look really pretty. 

Our friends' kids getting all excited about their FIRST PARADE EVER!


Waiting for the parade. Look at us. So excited. So unaware of how disappointed we're about to be.

Waiting for the burgers to cook

Eric found a squirt gun

My dear friends, Jordan and Debra

The Port Isabel Lighthouse

Waiting for the sun to go down over the bay

This is our trip with our friends to South Padre in May, before summer prices hit the beach cabanas. 

I think Eric's embarrassed to be seen with me. 

Eric and Seth burying their feet in the sand

More sand-burying. Oh, how at the mercy of the ocean we are!

Not sure why Eric persists in looking concerned. 


Working on getting a kite up in the air. That speck is Eric clear down the beach.

We succeeded! Insert gospel metaphor here. 

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love that shirt Eric's wearing in the beach pictures.