Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tis the season to be jolly and joyous...

I thought it was time that I created my own Christmas playlist - just in case you've all been looking for something new and exciting or old and still exciting. :) So here we go.
In no particular order:
  • "Christmas" - Blues Traveler
  • "Please Daddy (Don't Get Drunk This Christmas)" - The Decemberists (hahaha)
  • "The Man in the Santa Suit" - Fountains of Wayne
  • "I Like a Lion (Always Winter)" - Relient K
  • "I Saw Three Ships" - Sting
  • Something for Sufjan Stevens's extensive Christmas collection. I was going to decide on one, but my computer is being ridiculous. Sorry.
  • "Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy" - Bing Crosby and David Bowie
  • "Christmas Song" Dave Matthews (Lindsey is SO right on this one)
  • "Comfort and Joy" - Simon and Garfunkle
  • "Some Children See Him" -written by Alfred Burt, sung by James Taylor
Sadly, I am far too annoyed with my computer to do more than that right now. I'll add to it later. In the meantime, enjoy this:

1 comment:

Lili and Jeff said...

A worthy Christmas play list indeed. Of all the people in the world, Megan, you certainly can create the best playlists.