Meanwhile, now I am back to hunting jobs, studying for the GRE (oh dear, lots of that still to do), and treasuring my remaining time at the library. Today I did some painting at Clark and Linda's because they needed it done and figured that I need money, so they may as well hire me as someone else. They may regret that - today I was a little sad about how many times I got yellow paint on the blue walls, but I guess I can always touch up afterward, right? Anyway, day one left me with paint in my hair, up and down both arms, and just above the pockets of my pants. I have no idea how it got some of those places, but I'm sure I'll be just as much of a mess tomorrow.
Tomorrow night is the last debate, and I have to admit that my hopes aren't high. I seriously hope that we can get some real answers for the third one, because the last debate was pretty lame.
I'm glad that we get a little more nice weather, before winter begins in earnest, but I have to admit that I'm pretty excited about breaking out my scarves and winter coats, not to mention drinking hot chocolate. I'm trying to look on the bright side, because I am not so much a fan of scraping windows or shivering.
Sorry that I said very little in this post. To make up for it I'll post this picture from a couple of years ago, which has been making me smile for the last few days since I found it and made it my wallpaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment