Monday, March 23, 2009

Look Around You

Remember those really crappy science videos? Yeah. This one is like that, but not. I'm not sure it's the funniest one, but it's the first one I saw, and it makes me giggle a lot. Watch for my favorite line, "Water, water, what hast thou donst?" And then you should find the one about Maths.



Also, this is amazing.

6 comments:

grburbank said...

Ha ha, what hysterical videos. Look Around You is quite possibly one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

The second one reminded me this Wildean gem: "The whole theory of modern education is radically unsound. Fortunately in England, at any rate, education produces no effect whatsoever."

Unknown said...

"Correct. The answer is water."

Thanks, Megan... that was great.

Anonymous said...

This is sublime. I love how the guy sticks his hand straight into the beaker of boiling water. And the jane grey case. And oh, if only it were so easy to make whiskey. Awesome. Thank you.

Torie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Torie said...

That's it. No more college for me. I can't afford to be deranged or have a beard.

Krilafis said...

are you sure? i don't see how it would cost that much more.