Monday, April 5, 2010

Bloggy blog blog.

Dear Blogosphere,

Okay. So I've had a lot to write about during the last few weeks, and I haven't written about it. This is probably because a) I have to spend all of my time when I'm working or doing homework on my computer, and when I'm not doing one of those things or having important facebook conversations, I don't feel like blogging. And when I do feel like blogging, I blog for the blogject. And b) I've been busier this semester than last for various reasons, and in my spare time I've been watching Doctor Who. (See previous post.)

So here's a run down of what happened in March.

1. Jill and I went to Chicago with our fellow branchie Wesley. We met up with Katherine while we were there, and we went to the Art Institute, explored the city, stayed in a hostel, ate deep dish pizza, and of course went to see Wait Wait Don't Tell Me.
The bean!

Dinosaur arms.

Us with Peter Sagal

We are Carl Kasell.

Also during March we had spring break, and my parents came for a visit. We went down to Louisville one day, spent several days in Ohio seeing Kirtland, the rock and roll and pro football Halls of Fame, Lake Erie, etc. I also got to show them around Bloomington a little, even though it wasn't as pretty then as it is right now. 
Giant baseball glove at the Louisville Slugger bat factory


Lighthouse

Pickle Bill's. 

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame/Louvre

Kirtland, Newel K. Whitney store

Made Dad buy this shirt. 

Anyway, currently Bloomington is exploding into spring with all kinds of beautiful blossoms and tons of rabbits hopping around, and it's making it highly difficult to concentrate. It will be rough pushing through to the end of the semester, but at least I can do homework on the balcony during the rain storms (or, you know, blog, which is what I'm doing now.) 

Happy Easter, happy spring!

7 comments:

grburbank said...

Glad to see a new post--also, I am jealous at your concise, Hemingwayesque prose. I have never been to Chicago (more jealousy AND Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me!!!!). I did enjoy my one trip to Louisville though. Happy Spring!

Unknown said...

How long does Peter linger taking pictures with people?

Sean and Jennie said...

Yay Megan! I want bunnies to hop around Provo, that would be cool:)

Jo said...

Giant dinosaur= awesomeness!

mkgs said...

Yeah that shirt gave me a little trouble... The Y looked like an exclamation point at first so I saw Hoosier Dadd, which was weird. Then I got it though. :)

mkgs said...

P.S. I wish you really were Carl Kasell... Just kidding. But maybe Peter. :P

Meg said...

Come on, Miri. Isn't it enough that I KNOW Peter?