Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Engagement Pictures

So at least some of my engagement pictures are up on the interwebs and some of you have seen them, but I got a CD with more, and they're awesome. I highly recommend my photographer, Karina, to any of you who are in a picture-needing way. So yeah. Here are some of them.





















6 comments:

Janssen said...

Those pictures are too awesome for words.

Nick said...

I really, really like the last two pictures.

mkgs said...

Megan. I repeat myself, I know, but I just cannot get over how gorgeous you look in these pictures.

I particularly love the one on the steps with the mountains behind you--where is that? I've seen the picture before but either it was cropped or I just was looking at you and Eric and didn't notice the background. It is amazing.

Also the one on the bench! Which is beautiful but actually, I think I would like to see it with a little less of the effect on it, because it looks like it's a beautiful backdrop.

And, in the first picture, you are making an M. That makes me happy.

:)

Meg said...

I actually have the one on the bench with fewer effects too. I like both versions. :)

Both that picture and the picture with the mountains were taken from the top of the Salt Lake library. Isn't it nice? I'm excited that we got some with mountains. :)

And thank you for the compliments. :)

(Lots of smiley faces here. Sorry.)

Amy said...

Meg, You don't know me. I'm a friend of Lauren and Lindsey. I just wanted to congratulate you on your engagement. What a handsome fiancee! Your photos are beautiful, and you look stunning. I love, love, love that you chose the library as a location. I've seen a lot of engagement photos, but never any taken in the library. Good call! Best wishes.
Amy

emilymcb said...

Oh Megan. You really look so so beautiful in these pictures. I like looking at them repeatedly :)