Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Meet the Family

So over Labor Day, I went down to Houston to meet my family-to-be - who are delightful, wonderful people. I like them a lot, and felt completely comfortable with them. I think these were the only pictures taken during the weekend - at our murder mystery dinner where it turned out I was definitely a slut, and Brady and his mom were secret lovers. Eric (the dashing Frenchman behind me) turned out to be the killer, and Momma Long's unibrow won her the best costume prize.




So there's the family I just acquired (or will soon acquire?) and I think I'm a fan. 

5 comments:

Lin said...

Amazing. You have awesome In-Law acquiring skills!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lin.

Love it.

Lili and Jeff said...

Your engagement pics are so fun! And it looks like you will fit right in with your in-laws! I am so happy for you, you just deserve the best of fellows!

Janssen said...

I say well done! As someone who loves their inlaws (who COULDN'T love the Tates?), I highly recommend getting a set you love.

Clark Winegar said...

I especially enjoy the mustaches.