Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 4

day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have

I'm torn here between my habit of being unable to get up early unless I have somewhere to be (is that a habit or just an unfortunate lack of will-power?) and my habit of nail-biting. On the one hand, nail-biting is gross, but the sleeping in thing comes with so much associated guilt. SO MUCH GUILT! I know I should get up and be productive, but I have all day! Nowhere to be!

However, that one could easily be solved by my having a job. Or a baby. There's no real end in sight for my poor, nubby nails. Alas.

2 comments:

mkgs said...

Baby. Ready, set, go.

grburbank said...

I have a hard time getting out of bed when I have nowhere to be (and even sometimes when I do). I think it's mostly a lack of will-power on my part.

I've heard acrylic nails can be helpful to quit biting...