Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Phoenix, Here We Come!

Well, we had a moment of panic earlier this week when we found out that the Eclipse Prom sold out in about six hours, but they decided to hold two, and we got our name on the waiting list immediately. Jennie just got the tickets, so never fear! We are on our way to Tempe one month from today for a weekend of fan-girlie glory and frills.
(If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, don't worry. You probably don't want to know.)

4 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

Megan... Heart you... I cannot wait... Like, really... I can't wait... It is going to be absolutely incredible! Sigh. It seems so far away.

Janssen said...

Holy AWESOME! That will be so cool I can hardly believe it. Make sure you take about a million pictures and tell all the details when you return!

Krilafis said...

I want to cry.

Lin said...

i am so jealous!!!