I can't believe how long it's been since I updated my blog! I've had plenty to write about, but life has been crazy and I haven't had time. (Or haven't made time, because when I've had time I've been watching Lost. Yes, really.)So exciting things in the last little while: My roommates and I went to Jonathan's 80s revival party (photo evidence appears here) and it was hilarious. Whitney and I went to the Hunger Banquet on campus and were seated in the top 15% upper class section, which we felt a little awkward about,but the whole experience was amazing, especially Valerie Hudson's keynote speech and the Hari Krishnas telling us that it was okay if we didn't want to chant Shanti - only the people who wanted peace needed to. I'm going today to the teacher fair on campus in the hopes of making some contact with prospective employers, and I'm mad that I left my jump drive on campus because I didn't save my revised resume to my computer so I have to revise again. Lame. And Drew comes home this Friday!
1 comment:
Don't you LOVE Lost? I have a giant crush on both Jack AND Sawyer.
Post a Comment