Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So you know what's funny...

...is that Miri has been texting me from her honeymoon.

Also, I started my new job as a server tonight. Lovely. I folded a lot of napkins and gave rolls to old people.

My next post will be my 200th, so I'm trying to cook up something special. I'm sure you'll all wait with schoolgirl anticipation. And it will be worth it. As soon as I think of something.

7 comments:

Janssen said...

Oooh, I'm anticipating post 200!

Unknown said...

That is funny....

Drew said...

Wow, from her honeymoon?... That is interesting.

Where are you a server?

Miri said...

Well goodness, I must have missed the part at the wedding where we were quarantined for the duration of the honeymoon.

You're going to have to come down pretty soon after I get back and visit me again. Maybe if you come for Sami's baby shower? Christine asked me for your address, so if you don't get an invitation soon it probably means i got it wrong. :)

Krilafis said...

Good for you Miri is all I have to say.

I actually had more to say, but I decided that it was best not to. It's a first, but I'll keep quiet.

Lin said...

i think we texted her first. I also liked how she called us as soon as she got home. I also like that we like each other enough to ignore our newly minted husbands in order to text one another. I say "we" because I have no doubt in my mind that Megan and I will both be texting from our honeymoons. we are addicted but it's oh soooo good.

a hug.

Melissa said...

Hey! I'm also anticipating your #20 blog with much...anticipation. Greater choice of words I cannot find. I saw on my friend post that you thought I didn't have a pic of you, that would be wierd if you could see the other pics and not you, because there are two, one of us on our playslide reading together and one of us being princesses...good times! I'll see what I can do about the font color, no point to a blog if no one can read it right?