I'm trying to find truth in words, in rhymes, in notes, in all the things I wish I wrote. - The Format
http://pocketchange.become.com/2009/07/the-hairy-truth-about-rogaine.html
woot.
Is this your first published article? Very nice... famous for rogain. I love it. Made me laught....might just post it on my blog.
Rogaine expertise = awesome.
did you ever think you would be writing about rogain? i definitely could tell it was written by you. also, rat? ew. and finally, the picture. i love it. lots. and you. good job.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
woot.
Is this your first published article? Very nice... famous for rogain. I love it. Made me laught....might just post it on my blog.
Rogaine expertise = awesome.
did you ever think you would be writing about rogain? i definitely could tell it was written by you. also, rat? ew. and finally, the picture. i love it. lots. and you. good job.
Post a Comment