
One year ago today, I saw the last episode of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (on my top bunk in the London Centre.) In honor of such, I give you the following list of lovely quotes.
- Billy: It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo. Because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just . . . need to rule it.
- Billy: Oh my goodness, look at my wrist! I gotta go.
- Billy: Look, I'm just trying to change the world, okay? I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.
- Capt. Hammer: The only signature he needed was my fist. But with a pen in it. That I was... signing with.
- Capt. Hammer: You give my regards to St. Peter. Or whoever has his job, but in Hell.
- Moist: Do you need anything... dampened, or... made soggy?
- Penny:You're not really interested in the homeless, are you?
Billy:No, I am, but... It's a symptom. You're treating a symptom, and the disease rages on, consumes the human race. The fish rots from the head, as they say. So what I'm thinking is, why not cut off the head?
Penny:...Of the human race?
Billy:It's not a...perfect metaphor... - Billy:I want to be an achiever... like Bad Horse.
Penny:The Thoroughbred of Sin?
Billy:I meant Gandhi. - Penny:(about Hammer)He's a really good-looking guy, and I thought he was kind of cheesy at first...
Billy:Trust your instincts.
Penny:But, he turned out to be totally sweet. Sometimes people are layered like that. There's something totally different underneath than what's on the surface.
Billy:And sometimes there's a third even deeper level and that one is the same as the top surface one.
Penny:(confused)Huh?
Billy:Like with pie.
- Dr. Horrible: Did you notice that he threw you in the garbage?
Ah, Dr. Horrible. Thank you for making my world a little brighter by making it a little more horrible.
2 comments:
I've missed your blogging.
This blog made me laugh really hard. I've forgotten some of these! Whitney and I think it's time for another Dr. Horrible party.
Post a Comment