I think this picture pretty much sums up everything about why 1) I haven't blogged in a week and 2) I haven't finished the project I'm currently working on. First, it's symbolic of the costume party for Jill's birthday that also fell on the day I was cooking for Institute and the day after I was cooking for dinner group. It's been a busy weekend.
Second, this is my friend and fellow librarian-in-training, Rayla, and she got baptized yesterday, which was awesome. I even got to speak at the baptism, which was only mildly terrifying. (Who knew that you could spend your whole life as a member of a church and only attend one baptism that wasn't for an 8-year-old? And that it would be so weird trying to figure out what to say?)
Anyway, it was a lovely weekend, and I'll be posting more pictures after I finish my project. Until then, happy weekend.

1 comment:
!!!!
Post a Comment