
Thought #2: You know who was a much scarier evil preacher? Nathan Fillion as Caleb in Buffy. SO. SCARY. I really wanted to find a video, but alas, I could find none. You'll just have to believe me in spite of this somewhat dorky picture.
Thought #3: You should go and watch the short film I posted over on the blogject. It will make your day.
Thought #4: Do you like how I'm going forward with this whole pretending "blogject" is a word now? And speaking of the blogject, I have awesome sisters-in-law. Julie totally wrote us a guest post, and Linda is going to help us with some design/coding things we don't know how to do. I will be sure to alert you when those things are live, because they will be awesome.
Thought #5: I love Conference Weekend. I'm excited to watch the broadcast at the Institute and then go to Indy during Priesthood session (since our plans for tonight fell through. Stupid weird historical society planning).

3 comments:
Oh, I'm so sad that the trip fell through. Bummer.
Last night I watched The Innocents with Deborah Kerr by myself. Yes it's old and B&W (right up your alley), but it's one of the scariest ghost movies I've seen (in my limited experience). And the children were super creepy! My two other favorite ghost movies are The Orphanage--also scary--and The Others which I'm sure you've seen and is not scary but chilling. And if The Shining counts as a ghost movie--and why wouldn't it?--that one's amazing too.
P.S. "All Souls" by Edith Wharton is a fabulous ghost story well worth reading on Halloween. The Innocents is based on Henry James's novella The Turn of the Screw and adapted by Truman Capote (and someone else). Also, The Orphanage is in Spanish and by the same guy who made Pan's Labyrinth.
Post a Comment