Now, what he meant was he likes to drive without the radio on, and that was the way most people took it. However, a couple of people took it the way you just read it, and Ross in particular started laughing - so hard that he had to leave the lesson. The lesson on reverence.
So last night at the Institute Choirside, Ross and Jon were telling us about this and when Jon went to leave, he said, "I'm going for a drive now," and took off his coat. Ross said, "Yeah, me too," and started loosening his tie. Haha. It was all very hilarious.
More hilarious though, was the note I found on my windshield when I went to retrieve my car from the Institute tonight. It just said, "ARE YOU DRIVING REVERENTLY?" It was from Ross.
Sometimes I really love this place.
1 comment:
YAY! I really love this story! I think I will try to be more reverent in my car from now on...
Post a Comment