Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Shower of Babies!

The lovely women of my ward threw me a baby shower last weekend, and I just got the pictures of the awesomeness, so I'm posting them. The week before my awesome aunts also threw me a shower, so between the two showers, we have an insane pile o' baby supplies now. People are amazing.

Anyway, here are the pictures of the cuteness.

Me with my cute mom! 

The lovely ladies who planned the shower, my mom's counselors from Relief Society. 

So many decorations and delicious foods! That diaper cake also had some awesome baby headbands.

Some lovely shower guests and gifts.

More shower guests

And still more! (Most of these ladies are from the neighborhood where I grew up.)

So many awesome people!

My friend Becky, who painted that awesome painting for the nursery, and yesterday took some pre-baby family pictures for us just for fun. I'm excited to see how those turned out. 

Yep. This one.

Fruit baby! Thanks, Pinterest, and my mom. 

My good friend Cate, who was first my favorite babysitter and later a good friend. She also gave us a hand-me-down bouncer the following Monday, which was awesome. She's expecting her 4th baby in August!


So hooray for the amazingness! Thanks to these people and the family/couple of friends who came to the shower the week before, our baby will be extremely well-dressed, swaddled, teethed, etc.

No comments: