Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Best Invention EVER


As promised, here is my ode to the Egg and Muffin toaster. I'm not kidding when I say this thing is the greatest appliance of our century. What could be better than toast and eggs which are finished at the SAME TIME?? I almost got two of these little gems, and really, it wouldn't have been so bad. There is very little that is more glorious than something that looks just like an Egg McMuffin but is made with fresh ingredients and plastic cheese. I make myself egg and cheese sandwiches for every meal (although very rarely for breakfast. Curse my lack of morning-person-ness.)
Sorry for the lameness of the posts lately - I'll try to think of something funny to say soon.

2 comments:

miri said...

megan elizabeth m&m winegar. WHAT are you thinking? that is SUCH an unattractive picture of me. ew.

Lili and Jeff said...

I used that just today! It is such a wonderful thing. I hope it brings you years of happiness, and I promise i will clean it out every time I use it. It is so nice of you to share! Enjoy breakfast!