I'm trying to find truth in words, in rhymes, in notes, in all the things I wish I wrote. - The Format
Haha. One of my favorites.I like the title bar when you look at it on the toothpaste for dinner website: "It won't solve the problem."
hi megan. i like your blog.
oh, just kidding. that's not really what i meant to write. i meant to tell you that, because my blog is crazy and hates me, i had to start a new one. the new address is mirigifford.blogspot.com, just so you know. that is all.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha. One of my favorites.
I like the title bar when you look at it on the toothpaste for dinner website: "It won't solve the problem."
hi megan. i like your blog.
oh, just kidding. that's not really what i meant to write. i meant to tell you that, because my blog is crazy and hates me, i had to start a new one. the new address is mirigifford.blogspot.com, just so you know. that is all.
Post a Comment