Sunday, March 25, 2007

We Are Sure We're Not Pretender

We may be the coolest people I know.
Ever since we saw the amazing "Worst Music Video Ever" on YouTube, we've been dying to remake it, so this week it was our last chance and we decided to get it ready for our talent/untalent show. (Ours was the latter.) Two rehearsals and a trip to the DI later, we were ready, but at the last minute our Danny, Jayson Gifford, threw his back out playing volleyball. Luckily, Todd owed me a favor. (I don't know why, but I pretty much figure he always does.) He fit into Jayson's ridiculous striped pants and unbuttoned his shirt a little more than he wanted to and we were in business.
Check out our performance here.
Also, if you've never seen the real thing, you probably should. In fact, do that first or our video won't be fun. Either look up "Worst Music Video Ever" or "I Want to Love You Tender" or click here.

This just in. Doug made an amazing edit that goes back and forth between our performance and the real one. It's one Google Video, but it isn't public, so take this link. Doug, thank you for being amazing.

5 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

Fan-freakin-tastic...

Anonymous said...

amazing!! truly amazing!! and i figure that i always owe you a favor or two...:)

Clark Winegar said...

Wow! If you had a slightly better cinematographer, that would almost be an exact replica of the original. Well done. Worth the watch as promised. It definitely made me ctm. :)

Lin said...

so freaking funny. love it!

Krilafis said...

I could die right now and be happy. My life is complete.