not at all...i bet you anything he thought of that line a year or so ago. or he just goes around saying it at every concert but makes sure that different people are hearing him.
I think its adorable. But I am one of those girls that thinks lines like that, however planned, are sweet. At least he is TRYING to be sentimental, you can't blame a guy for that.
Count your blessings at least he didn't say, "Ladies, you look good but you would look even better if two of you put bags over your head."
4 comments:
not at all...i bet you anything he thought of that line a year or so ago. or he just goes around saying it at every concert but makes sure that different people are hearing him.
still...it's cute. :)
if by cute you mean ridiculous.
i hate to be a jerkface, but honesty being the best policy and all that... i'm holding back the vomit.
:)
I think its adorable. But I am one of those girls that thinks lines like that, however planned, are sweet. At least he is TRYING to be sentimental, you can't blame a guy for that.
Count your blessings at least he didn't say, "Ladies, you look good but you would look even better if two of you put bags over your head."
Post a Comment