I'm playing with my blog again. I can't decide whether or not I like it, but it is fun to play around with the color. I refuse to use what they offer me, which is probably why this looks like a circus. Oh well. Also, happy birthday to my brother Clark - I need to go and call him and make fun of him for being old.
The end.
5 comments:
i think that these colors are much easier on the eyes than that bright blue
yeah, the bright blue was...well....bright. :) i like it when you change things around.
I also like the color change, but I still maintain that I will not be "old" until next year--at which time I will openly admit defeat and likely give up on life or go on a quest for the fountain of youth, neverland, or a time machine.
i liked the bright blue. i also like this, but i felt like the bright blue needed to be defended. :)
Thanks for defending my blue Miri. :)
Post a Comment