Jolly: "So I just finished reading your blog about your trip to the "prom" and I want you to know that I don't think you're crazy (unlike some guys who obviously do."
Thanks, Jolly. I appreciate that. Then I got this:
"I do think you're a hopeless romantic trapped in a feminist's psyche, but that's a different story."
So now we know. I've been labeled and categorized and y'all don't have to worry about me anymore.
Meanwhile, happy Mother's Day. I have pretty much the coolest mom ever and I'm not kidding. I made her a CD and I tried out all kinds of stuff because she's pretty darn open minded - I gave her some Shins, Ben Kweller, Keane, Relient K... all kinds of good stuff, and even if she only likes half of it, she's pretty darn cool, yes? :) Awesome. We'll have to wait and see what the verdict is. I hope I'm still finding and learning to love new music when I'm a mother and grandma. Anyway, yay Mom.
The end. Enjoy the super flattering picture of us with blue faces.
3 comments:
So, I'm assuming the whole "but he never comments" part was meant to trick me into leaving some kind of comment. Mission accomplished. though, of all the amazing things i have said to you (and texted you), I'm disappointed that this was the first one that made it onto your blog. Oh well, first time for everything I guess. By the way, you are now one of the last remaining people that even calls me "Jolly"
That's because I remain the coolest person you know. And yeah, there have been many more amazing things, but this was applicable and in response to the blog. Yay for my master plan working ever so well.
Ahhh, what sweet things to say about your mudder. Could you have chosen a more flattering picture though? :-) I do love the CD. I've listened to it every day at work. In the afternoons if it's quiet, I can even listen to the words. Thanks again for the CD and for being the kind of daughter that is always fun to be with and teaches me new things whenever we're together. Looking forward to summer. Love, Mums
Post a Comment