Three Things I’m Really Looking Forward To:1. The end of the semester
2. Georgia
3. Eclipse
Three Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud:
1. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (Really)
2. Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging
3. Eve's Apple
Three Things I’m Afraid Of:
1. Spiders
2. Cockroaches
3. homocidal Macs
Three Things I Love: (I'm choosing to go for the shallow side here - sorry family. You know I love you)
1. Books
2. Music
3. Movies
Three Things I Really Don’t Love:
1. Popped Collars
2. Fauxhawks
3. Icky mustaches
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Guys
2. People who actually enjoy math
3. Popped collars
Three Things On My Desk:
1. a vase full of lavender
2. my very old boom box
3. stacks and stacks of books
Three Projects I’m Currently Working On:
1. a story my friend Kellie challenged me to write
2. finishing my giant journal
3. surviving spring semester (yeah, it's a project)
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. go back to England
2. see every Shakespeare play live
3. publish . . . something (I'm not sure I have the patience for a book)
Three Things I Can Do:
1. summon all kinds of useless facts to mind, including who was in what movie and who sang which song
2. diagram sentences
3. fake my way through nearly all of the hymns on the piano
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. play the banjo (sigh)
2. get a second date
3. play video games (other than Jeopardy and Karaoke Revolution)
Three Recently Discovered Musical Groups I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Pilot Speed
2. Keane
3. The Shins (I just recently discovered how awesome they are)
Three Things I’ve Done Which Were Stupid and Which You Probably Shouldn’t Attempt:
1. Trying to put the hood of my car down without taking down the little prop deal
2. Taking 9 credits of English classes during spring semester
3. Having a steady boyfriend in high school
Three Favorite Foods:
1. lemon chicken
2. peanut butter
3. rainbow sherbet
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Sesame Street
2. Hysteria!
3. Animaniacs
Three Shows I Watch Now:
1. The Office
2. Gilmore Girls (sometimes)
3. M*A*S*H reruns
No comments:
Post a Comment