Friday, January 11, 2008

All the time in the world to get it right...

Because I'm still not feeling like posting something real but I want to post something, a playlist! Because you know you love them. I'm not quite sure what the theme is for this one, but it probably has something to do with my feelings of confusion about what to do post graduation. And if you can get that out of this list, you are amazing. But I personally guarantee that by the time it is finished (probably not this time) it will be QUALITY.
  • "Detlef Schrempf" - Band of Horses
  • "Evaporated" - Ben Folds Five
  • "Cold Water" - Damien Rice
  • "Follow" - Brandi Carlile
  • "Sightlines" - Rogue Wave
  • "Secret Meeting" - The National
  • "Winning the Battle, Losing the War" - Kings of Convenience
  • "Should've Been in Love" - Wilco (don't read too much into this one)
  • "All My Days" - Alexi Murdoch
  • "My Body is a Cage" - Arcade Fire
  • "Is It Wicked Not to Care?" - Belle & Sebastian
  • "I Don't Know Why" - Ben Kweller
  • "Whatever It Is" - Ben Lee
  • "People Get Ready" - The Frames
  • "Three Little Birds" - Bob Marley & the Wailers
  • "The Motion Waltz" - Rufus Wainwright
  • "Don't Stare" - Pilot Speed
  • "Time Has Told Me" - Nick Drake
  • "When the Pain Dies Down" - Chris Stills

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a song called Detlef Schrempf? Oh this I must listen to! Along with Kurt Rambis, he was one of the basketball players Dustin, Jonas and I most loved to make fun of--mostly because of his name and looks and not necessarily for his basketball skills. Is Kurt Rambis mentioned in the song?