1) I thought I'd better post these hot pictures of me and the roomies for your viewing pleasure. 2) A funny (or not so funny) story I have not yet told you is begging to be told. So the picture of Whitney and me is from Saturday, and we were on our way to Cedar City for an encore performance of the play
Art, which I missed last fall. I am very excited about Whitney's willingness to run about for the sake of cultural improvement - this was our second cultural outing of the week, the first being our excursion to the MOA for a free BYU Singers performance. Mmm... Eric Whitacre.

Anyway, about 1.5 minutes after this picture was taken, Whitney and I were all set to go, and I put my key in the ignition and turned . . . nothing. And I looked down and suddenly realized that I had turned on my lights while driving in the snow the day before, but by the time I got out of Spanish Fork the snow had stopped, and I forgot all about the lights.
Luckily, Mike and Miri hadn't left to take engagement pictures yet, so we coerced Mike into giving me a jump start, and the battery was all charged up by the time we got to Cedar - no harm done.
Moral of the story: If you have a choice between going to Cedar City and not, go. It may save you the panic of a dead battery at 7am when you have to be in Spanish Fork before 7:30.
3 comments:
Hoooooootttttt. Hooray for Mike and his jumping skills! And hooray for Cedar City. That is always a fun time to see those shows. And hooray, finally for us dressing the same on Sunday.
I must say that the first time I looked at the second picture I thought Lili was hearkening back to the Iconic art of the Renaissance and gave herself a halo. Upon further inspection, I realized this was simply the clock and not an effort to look like the Virgin Mary. But if it was, props.
And I just looked at the comments on this post and realized there are two Elises. Funny small world.
Post a Comment