Monday, October 6, 2008

'Cause all you people are vampires . . .

For those of you who rely on the Halloween playlist to inform your October listening, I think you should know that I've added a few songs to this playlist from last year. New songs so far for this Halloween season include, but are not limited to, the following:
  • "Vampire" by Antsy Pants
  • "Welcome, Ghosts" by Explosions in the Sky
  • "Lullaby" by The Cure
  • "Perhaps Vampire is a Bit Strong But . . ." by The Arctic Monkeys
  • "Scary Monsters (& Super Creeps)" by David Bowie
  • "The Sharpest Lives" by My Chemical Romance
  • "Chasing a Ghost" by The Morning Benders
  • "Dear Sons and Daughters of Hungry Ghosts" by Wolf Parade
  • "Dead Man (Carry Me)" by Jars of Clay
  • "Bodysnatchers" by Radiohead
Watch this space for more additions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I contributed to the list last year - wow, time flies. Can't believe it's time for additions already.

How about Zombie by the Cranberries? Not strictly a Halloween song, but the video is pretty creepy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyp5we2ySDo