I'm trying to find truth in words, in rhymes, in notes, in all the things I wish I wrote. - The Format
Hahahahaha. . .oh dear.
ahhh. that's awful. and it makes me sad to think how close to right on it is also.
Is this about me? That's not funny, Megan.
This is beyond brilliant.And Krilafis, I hate to have to paraphrase Carly Simon, but You're so vain, You probably think this cartoon is about you.
That is SO amazing. I can think of so many names for that poor, not-so-smart guy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hahahahaha. . .oh dear.
ahhh. that's awful. and it makes me sad to think how close to right on it is also.
Is this about me?
That's not funny, Megan.
This is beyond brilliant.
And Krilafis, I hate to have to paraphrase Carly Simon, but
You're so vain,
You probably think this cartoon is about you.
That is SO amazing. I can think of so many names for that poor, not-so-smart guy.
Post a Comment