Friday, February 27, 2009

Amazing things.

Lindsey posted this on her blog for Whitney and me, and I just had to post it too. It's amazing. 



Also, here's an xkcd that is mostly for Treb and Clark, but the rest of you can enjoy it too.

3 comments:

Elise said...

Oh man, I love me some feminist Muppets! That really brightened up my morning. Now that I know there's nothing I can't be I think I'll go ace my latin exam.

Clark Winegar said...

That comic is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Et tu, Elise?

I picked up a book a couple years ago called The Anthology at the End of the Universe, a collection of essays (some philosophical, some more of a blogger variety) inspired by HGG. In it, Cory Doctorow has an essay called "Wikipedia: A Genuine H2G2 - Minus the Editors." Adams was a genius. Also there was this article on Slate from a few years ago: http://www.slate.com/id/2117942/pagenum/all/

I'm glad someone has finally reduced the arguments to comic strip form. Thanks Megs.