I just saw this on Tiffany's blog. It warmed the cockles of my heart. (I hate that expression, by the way. I don't know what cockles are, but it they sound gross.) Happy Valentine's Day. :)
Also, I pulled this off Julie's blog today. Maddux is getting sweeter by the day. Maybe he'll be my Valentine.

3 comments:
Maddux would LOVE to be your Valentine. Come on over!
LOL. Every time you post a picture of that child I just cannot get over his very beautiful hair!!
And cockles are gross. They're a nasty little plant (cockle burrs) that grow in fields and get stuck in our horses manes and you have to either pick them out (which takes forever and horses definitely do not love) or shave them off... which is what we opt to do every spring.
I've never heard the expression in terms of a heart before...
Hahahaha yay! I love that guy. Sink me.
P.S. all babies in your family are adorable.
Post a Comment