Delicious cake (which I didn't eat)
This kid was playing Disney songs all night. So appropriate for a Zaelit wedding.
Aw. Isn't Jennie beautiful?
Sean and Jennie Peterson. (Oh, that looks SO weird.)
Us being loving former roommates at the luncheon.
Papa and Mama Zaelit. You probably can't see it, but Matt was wearing a Mickey Mouse tie tack. Also, Mama Zaelit lost a ton of weight and look FABULOUS. This picture doesn't really do her justice.
Delicious eclairs and creme puffs and things, which I DID eat.
Oh, how I will miss my Jennie, but I'm so happy for her.
2 comments:
Wow. That is crazy. I wish I could've been there, and I also wish I could go to their second reception, but it turns out I can't. You know whose reception I can go to though? NATE KARTCHNER'S. Besides the fact that it's just crazy for Nate to be getting married, his second reception is 20 minutes from me!
thanks for the pictures! she looked lovely. and her mom does look great! i also like the outfits you and whitley are wearing for the lunch - that blue looks beautiful on you!
Post a Comment