Friday, May 8, 2009

Yay for online translators

So at work I do a lot of SEO building. For those of you who didn't learn yesterday (as I did) what SEO means, it's Search Engine Optimization. We're trying to get the search engine to find us sooner by linking it in more places. Anyway, I use this program called Lotus Jump, and all you really need to know about it is that it helps me find places to write stuff and then link to us. SO. I was working on Lotus Jump yesterday, and I found this website.  If you don't care to click on it, you can just read the awesomeness here. 

  • Guaranteed to accord. you whiter teeth in just three days
  • Place the ransack on your teeth at the same time that far as concerns thirty minutes, two times a lifetime in spite of 10 days, soon afterward hindrance your whiter smile and dependence splendor the world
  • Clinically proven to accord. you whiter teeth conducive to 18 months then impaired righteous 30 minutes, two times a appointed time, despite 10 days

Crest Whitestrips Pro Effects (Formerly known as Premium Plus) provides professional raze whitening at domicile. Just candid the foil clan, settle the strip forward your teeth beneficial to thirty minutes, two times a promised time as antidote to 10 days, then put to hire your whiter smile and dependence brightness the cosmos.


I think you should all give Crest Whitestrips a try, don't you? I've always wanted to dependence splendor the whole world. 

No comments: