Monday, June 1, 2009

Sorry. Not Quite Back.

Hey everyone - apologies for not posting anything lately. I'm thinking about plenty, but I just haven't felt like writing any of it. Amanda's wedding was this weekend, Whitney and I had a sleepover, and my family went to Lagoon. All of those things were lovely, but I just haven't felt like writing about any of them. 
I did finally get to see Little Dorrit, which was lovely, but made me realize that my watching of multiple BBC dramas is probably just as self-destructive as all of those people who watch stupid unrealistic chick flicks, because whenever they end I feel very much as if I wish my life could be like that, or at least could be like the part at the end with Matthew Macfayden being so very kissable. Never mind all of the parts about debtors' prison and murderers and such. 
Also, I miss having friends nearby, and I realize it more whenever I spend time with Whitney and Torie and talk to Lindsey. I'm working on it in the new ward, but I'm not as brave on my own. Maybe on the Heber campout this weekend. 
Hopefully my posting desire will return soon. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you... I haven't been in much of a posting mood either. I'll let this comment suffice for a time :)