I LOVE Seasame street. Do you remember the movie Catch that Bird or Follow that Bird. My dad recorded it off PBS and we would watch it and there was a really depressing scene with Big Bird. Anyway I watched all your videos and then found the one with the Yip Yip Aliens cause I always sing that song "yip yip you yip yip me yip yip baby yip yip family..." to Adam and Hannah and he looks at me like I'm insane.
2 comments:
Have you seen how people are mad at Sesame Street for making fun of Pox News, a really trashy network? I laughed a little bit.
I LOVE Seasame street. Do you remember the movie Catch that Bird or Follow that Bird. My dad recorded it off PBS and we would watch it and there was a really depressing scene with Big Bird. Anyway I watched all your videos and then found the one with the Yip Yip Aliens cause I always sing that song "yip yip you yip yip me yip yip baby yip yip family..." to Adam and Hannah and he looks at me like I'm insane.
Post a Comment