Friday, November 13, 2009

The usual quick update to get my blog un-stagnant again.

I hate it when I get really behind on my blog and feel like I should be catching up, but then there are other things I want to talk about. I also hate it that I still haven't posted Halloween pictures, so let's get that out of the way first.

Jill and I planned our Halloween costumes months in advance, courtesy of Martha Stewart. Jill was a beehive (or Utah) and I was a beekeeper, but did it in such a way that more than one person thought I was Chuck from Pushing Daisies, which I was okay with.

So here we go:











So there's Halloween. There was also some Psycho watching. It was a good October.

Since then, I don't feel like there was that much that happened. We went to the opera and will be going to a different opera this week (Romeo and Juliet before, The Magic Flute this weekend).

On Wednesday this week, we went to sing at a funeral in Terre Haute. A member of our stake was killed in Afghanistan and they wanted a stake choir. It was a nice way to spend Veteran's Day.

I'm sure life has been more eventful than that, but that's all I've got. Onward now to Thanksgiving, final projects and home for Christmas!

No comments: