Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Things

I love being home. There are many reasons for this, which include hanging out with my parents, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, seeing friends (Kellie and Emily this weekend, the uuinnis, Jennie, Travis and Carrie in the next week and Katherine and Miri after Christmas, plus probably some high school friends and some point - New Year's Eve, perhaps?), going to work with Clark and Spence again, etc. However, one thing that is especially fun right now is having a real kitchen in which to cook Shrimp Stir Fry with Coconut Curry and Black and White Cheesecake Squares. Oh. My. Goodness. I'm very excited to try out more things in the coming weeks, plus I need to make the awesome butternut squash bisque and the pumpkin roll for the parentals. It should be a good time. Oh, how I love to cook in a fully-equipped kitchen.

Also, one of the blogs I stalk introduced me to this amazing clip today. I promise it gets even funnier as it goes along.



Bahahaha. Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

grburbank said...

That is possibly the best Christmas-related video on YouTube. Awesome. I'm glad you're home; I can't wait to come back on Saturday. I was wondering if you were going to host New Year's again. Enjoy the break and cooking in your parent's kitchen.

Meg said...

Yeah, I keep meaning to ask around about that. I'm willing to host it if people are still around to come. I have all kinds of exciting recipes I want to try out. Plus, you know, there would be Little Smokies.