. . . the job interview seemed to be okay. I certainly wasn't expecting to be interviewed by four librarians, but they were all very nice and a couple of them even knew Aunt Helen. I only sounded like a complete loon to myself on a couple of questions, and I will say this: any interview that begins with one of the people telling you that you have beautiful eyelashes and ends with someone else telling you they love your purse can't turn into a total self-esteem dive, so hurray for those sweet ladies.
The person in charge of processing is on vacation until Monday, so they said they won't be able to tell me until the end of next week. I'll just try to relax until then.
In other news, Julie is, to the best of my knowledge, having a baby as I type this. I should have a new nephew by the time I wake up. Yay!
2 comments:
Did you sound like a loon on loon tablets? :)
Marvy news!
Yay for nephews! I've yet to have one of those... though I do have two really cute nieces. :)
Post a Comment