Monday, November 17, 2008

Zeelightful

Since Christmas is coming, and since I have faith in Lindsey's products, I'm going to give her a little plug here. 
Last month when I went to pick Lin up from Maryland, we were hanging around Annapolis for a couple of hours and saw some little girl tutus in a shop. They were about $30, and Lin said, "I make cuter tutus than that." And it's true. Exhibit A: 



She also makes tutus for dolls, and last night I watched her make an adorable one on a onesie. She's selling them right now for about $15, but so far only a few of her styles are up on her Etsy shop website. After Thanksgiving she'll be adding more pictures (some gifts are in the works, and after she gives them she'll have some ready-made models) and probably a few more styles, although the tutus are custom, so there are quite a few possibilities out there. Last night she was working with some bright blue tulle and a big pink flower. 

Check Lin out at her website and on her crafty blog, and if you have lots of friends with little girls (Julie, Linda), spread the word. These are cuter and nicer than most of the tutus you can find in stores, and they are definitely less expensive. 

End of plug.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Very cute.

Also, funny story: I checked out Lindsey's crafty blog, per your suggestion, and I read about her making the onesie tutu for one Annie, thinking nothing of the name. Then today I read a blog post by an Annie I know about Lindsey making a onesie tutu for her baby. Then I thought, wait a second, there is a strange connection here...