Okay, here's the deal. I know that not all of you have hot plans for Valentine's Day, or maybe you have a date but you don't know what to do.Here's what you do.
At 8:30 on Saturday night, in SWKT 250, they're showing À la folie... pas du tout, or in English, He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not. I have never seen a more perfect Valentine's Day movie, and I mean that from the bottom of my usually cynical heart. (If you aren't in Utah, rent it. Really.)
(Don't investigate the plot of this movie too much, by the way. Not knowing what it's about is the best part.)
Happy movie watching!
4 comments:
I love that movie. Definitely perfect for Valentine's Day.
Yea for International Cinema. :D
oh that makes my day! maybe i can convince chris.
Are you going tomorrow? I am. I'll probably bring a Meggan and Ontario with me. You could be my Valentine!
Post a Comment