
Here we go. This list was built off an old one I posted, so some are the same as that old one. This one is better. I never burned that old one to a CD for a reason - it wasn't done. Also, I realize that this is about the 40th playlist that "Vienna" has ended up on. It isn't on the actual burned copy of this, but it occurred to me that it would go quite well with "The Motion Waltz" and I thought I'd make the connection for you.
- "Last Leaf" - Lisa Hannigan (I can't even tell you how much I love this song. Holy cow.)
- "Sightlines" - Rogue Wave
- "Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying" - Belle and Sebastian (no reference to Provo intended ;). )
- "In My Own Eyes" - Brandi Carlile
- "You're A Big Girl" - Bob Dylan
- "Paper Doll" - Rachael Yamagata
- "Bad Bone" - The Frames
- "The Motion Waltz (Emotional Commotion)" - Rufus Wainwright
- "Vienna" - Billy Joel
- "All My Days" - Alexi Murdoch
- "Evaporated" - Ben Folds Five
- "Cold Water" - Damien Rice
- "Halo of Eyes" - Happy Cactus
- "Dead Wrong" - The Fray
- "Which Will" - Nick Drake
- "Don't Go to Pieces" - Hope of the States
- "Empty Room" - Marjorie Fair
- "Don't Stare" - Pilot Speed
1 comment:
Someday I am going to have buckets of money and when I do, I will come back to these playlists and download them all of itunes. In the meantime, I'll just jealously drool over them.
Post a Comment